(The first day of his classes for this college freshman has arrived,

one last conversation with his parents before he leaves home...)

Bye Mom, Dad I've got to head off to University,

first morning class starts at nine... can't be late.

I'm proud of you Daniel! First day of college!

And at my old alma mater! I'm mighty proud!

Most of my professors have retired... but not

not ol' Dean Wilcox. He is an institution there

as much as the ivy. Remember.... if you have

any problems there... go to Dean Wilcox. He 

helped me out many times with stodgy profs.

danielsmom.jpg picture by cap_franklin

What your father is not telling you Daniel is that the reason he needed the Dean's

help is because he was a great college Football Halfback  but not so good with his

studies. But he had a Football Scholarship and you have a Scholastic Scholarship. 

So you won't have any problems with your grades like he did. Drive safely son!!!

As Daniel drives into the University entrance he is elated as he turns a page of a new chapter,

a milestone of his life. Yet at the same time he has a gut feeling that he's entering a lion's den.

entrance.jpg picture by cap_franklin

(Thinking to himself...) "Well here I am at McKenna Hall, where

my first class will be. Now to find a parking space nearby........"

McKennaHall.jpg picture by cap_franklin

On his way to class Daniel sees many familiar faces, former High School classmates, some who graduated

before him. Putting him little more at ease knowing some out of the sea of strangers. "Hi Jerry! Wuzzup!"

WaytoClass.jpg picture by cap_franklin

Megan.jpg picture by cap_franklin

Good morning Danny!! Do you have the 

9 O'Clock Political Science course also?

Daniel-2.jpg picture by cap_franklin

Hello Megan! Yes I do! Good, you're taking it with me. 

Seen a few of our friends from High School here but I

don't know most of the students... carry that for you?

meganreplies.jpg picture by cap_franklin

Well yes you can..... you are ALWAYS the perfect 

gentleman Danny. Your parents raised you right!

( As Daniel and Megan enter the classroom they immediately notice

many seats are already taken so they head for the rear of the room

which is fine by them as these college freshmen wish to blend in ... )

POLITICS101.jpg picture by cap_franklin

Finding seats at the back wall Daniel and Megan settle in, looking around the classroom, smiling at familiar

and new faces checking them out. Beaming with optimism the two wait for the Professor to start course....

danielandmeganinclass-1.jpg picture by cap_franklin

(Then a hush goes over the room as the Professor enters...)

professorenteringclassroom.jpg picture by cap_franklin

GOOD MORNING COMRADES!  

Now is time for you to learn the reality that everything you have been told, everything you have heard, everything the criminal government of the Unied States tells you to think is LIES!

So far as America being a free country... HAH!

The American people are only free to do exactly what they are told. 

At this juncture, the entire planet is locked, figuratively, in a room with the sociocultural equivalent of Hannibal Lecter. An individual of consummate taste and refinement, imbued with indelible grace and charm, he distracts his victims with the brilliance of his intellect, even while honing his blade.

He is thus able to dine alone upon their livers, his feast invariably candlelit, accompanied by lofty music and a fine wine. Over and over the ritual is repeated, always hidden, always denied in order that it may be continued.

So perfect is Lecter's pathology that, from the depths of his scorn for the inferiors upon whom he feeds, he advances himself as their sage and therapist, he who is incomparably endowed with the ability to explain their innermost meanings, he professes to be their savior.

His success depends upon being embraced and exalted by those upon whom he preys. Ultimately, so long as Lecter is able to retain his mask of omnipotent gentility, he can never be stopped. The spirit of Hannibal Lecter is thus at the core of an expansionist European 'civilization' which has reached out to engulf the planet.

Some People Push Back On the Justice of Roosting Chickens.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, a few more chickens along with some half-million dead Iraqi children came home to roost in a very big way at the twin towers of New York's World Trade Center.

All told, Iraq has a population of about 18 million. The 500,000 kids lost to date thus represent something on the order of 25 percent of their age group. Indisputably, the rest have suffered are still suffering a combination of physical debilitation and psychological trauma severe enough to prevent their ever fully recovering. In effect, an entire generation has been obliterated.

The reason for this holocaust was/is rather simple, and stated quite straightforwardly by President George Bush, the 41st "freedom-loving" father of the freedom-lover currently filling the Oval Office, George the 43rd: "The world must learn that what we say, goes," intoned George the Elder to the enthusiastic applause of freedom-loving Americans everywhere.

In trying to affix a meaning to such things, we would do well to remember the wave of elation that swept America at reports of what was happening along the so-called Highway of Death: perhaps 100,000 "towel-heads" and "camel jockeys" or was it "sand negroes" that week in full retreat, routed and effectively defenseless, many of them conscripted civilian laborers, slaughtered in a single day by jets firing the most hyper-lethal types of ordnance.

It was a performance worthy of the nazis during the early months of their drive into Russia. And it should be borne in mind that Good Germans gleefully cheered that butchery, too. Indeed, support for Hitler suffered no serious erosion among Germany's "innocent civilians" until the defeat at Stalingrad in 1943.

A good case could be made that the war in which they were combatants has been waged more-or-less continuously by the "Christian West" now proudly emblematized by the United States against the "Islamic East" since the time of the First Crusade, about 1,000 years ago.

There is simply no argument to be made that the Pentagon personnel killed on September 11 fill that bill. The building and those inside comprised military targets, pure and simple. As to those in the World Trade Center . . .

Well, really. Let's get a grip here, shall we? True enough, they were civilians of a sort. But innocent? Gimme a break. They formed a technocratic corps at the very heart of America's global financial empire the "mighty engine of profit" to which the military dimension of U.S. policy has always been enslaved and they did so both willingly and knowingly.

The men who flew the missions against the WTC and Pentagon were not "cowards." They were targeting those people I referred to as 'little Eichmanns.' These were legitimate targets.

That distinction of "cowards" properly belongs to the "firm-jawed lads" who delighted in flying stealth aircraft through the undefended airspace of Baghdad, dropping payload after payload of bombs on anyone unfortunate enough to be below including tens of thousands of genuinely innocent civilians while themselves incurring all the risk one might expect during a visit to the local video arcade.

Still more, the word describes all those "fighting men and women" who sat at computer consoles aboard ships in the Persian Gulf, enjoying air-conditioned comfort while launching cruise missiles into neighborhoods filled with random human beings.

Whatever else can be said of them, the men who struck on September 11 manifested the courage of their convictions, willingly expending their own lives in attaining their objectives. On 9/11/2001, Americans noticed that payback can be a real %%@+%@$$@%@%.”

The number of spies, saboteurs and bona fide terrorists apprehended, or even detected by the FBI in the course of its long and slimy history could be counted on one's fingers and toes.

A possibly even sicker joke is the notion, suddenly in vogue, that the CIA will be able to pinpoint "terrorist threats," "rooting out their infrastructure" where it exists and/or "terminating" it before it can materialize, if only it's allowed to beef up its "human intelligence gathering capacity" in an unrestrained manner including full-bore operations inside the U.S., of course.

As things stand, including the 1993 detonation at the WTC, "Arab terrorists" have responded to the massive and sustained American terror bombing of Iraq with a total of four assaults by explosives inside the US. That's about 1% of the 50,000 bombs the Pentagon announced were rained on Baghdad alone during the Gulf War (add in Oklahoma City and you'll get something nearer an actual 1%).

They've managed in the process to kill about 5,000 Americans, or roughly 1% of the dead Iraqi children. The percentage is far smaller if you factor in the killing of adult Iraqi civilians, not to mention troops butchered as/after they'd surrendered and/or after the "war-ending" ceasefire had been announced.

With that, they've given Americans a tiny dose of their own medicine.

Braided Scoundrel-in-Chief, George Junior, lacking even the sense to be careful what he wished for, has teamed up with a gaggle of fundamentalist Christian clerics like Billy Graham to proclaim a "New Crusade" called "Infinite Justice" aimed at "ridding the world of evil." 

If U.S. foreign policy results in massive death and destruction abroad, we cannot feign innocence when some of that destruction is returned.

In 1996 Madeleine Albright, then Ambassador to the UN and soon to be U.S. Secretary of State, did not dispute that 500,000 Iraqi children had died as a result of economic sanctions, but stated on national television that "we" had decided it was "worth the cost."

The "technocrats of empire" working in the World Trade Center were the equivalent of "little Eichmanns." Adolf Eichmann was not charged with direct killing but with ensuring the smooth running of the infrastructure that enabled the Nazi genocide. Similarly,

The bottom line is that the best and perhaps only way to prevent 9-1-1-style attacks on the U.S. is for American citizens to compel their government to comply with the rule of law. The lesson of Nuremberg is that this is not only our right, but our obligation. To the extent we shirk this responsibility, we, like the "Good Germans" of the 1930s and '40s, are complicit in its actions and have no legitimate basis for complaint when we suffer the consequences.

Despite all you've been told by the U.S. criminal Z.O.G. government, all you think you know...  there is no consensus, there is no homogeneity, there is no truth in any of it!

You stupid Americans are only free to do exactly what you're told!

Excuse me professor,  I'm curious about something you said.

Since you told us we are stupid and everything we have been

told is lies, how do you know what you believe is true.... and 

how could we possibly know if  you  are telling  us the truth?

Daniel, please sit down. Everyone is
staring at us...

Professorgoingmental.jpg

How do you know what I believe is true........ and how
could you possibly know if  I  am telling  you the truth?

I'll tell you who I am! I have a P.H.D. in Political Science,

I authored several best selling books, 24 years tenure at

this University! I sat side by side with Fidel, Raul Castro,

Hugo Chavez,
Muammar Qaddafi, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

in their Revolutionary
Councils. Fought alongside Hamas,

Al Qaeda, Taliban and Boko Haram  and actually  had the 

most enjoyable deed executing 1 Imperialist Pig referred

to as the Tankman of Tienanmen Square in Beijing!!!!!!!!!!

I've been  lifetime member of the Communist Party USA!

So that is exactly how YOU know what I say is the truth!

So sir, let me see if I understand you correctly. You believe Fidel and Raul Castro, Hugo Chavez, Muammar Qaddafi, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Communist Manifesto, Al Qaeda, Hamas and the Taliban are beacons of truth, and therefore hold them in very high regard? 
Most everyone claims to tell the truth, but these people and organizations rely primarily on fear and intimidation to influence people to agree with their claims, not truth. Also, most of these people or organizations you admire are resolute Muslims, while Communism requires one to be an atheist, so how can they all be true when their beliefs fundamentally contradict each other?

No country or person has a license on truth, but societies such as America that allow free speech at least give people a better chance to hear different views and make up their own minds, wouldn't you say? Many tenured professors and authors who disagree with your views also claim to teach the truth and think we should agree with them, so why shouldn't we listen to them also and freely reason things out for ourselves? If we don't examine evidence for why people believe what they do and think for ourselves, we would be doing exactly what you say you're against -- doing exactly as we're told, but just by a different party. Thinking for ourselves is what you're advocating, right?

Edited 18 times by cultbustersgalactica1 Mar 24 12 8:39 PM.